Klinik Farma – This year marks the 78th anniversary of the birth of the Republic of Indonesia in 2023. To commemorate and celebrate Indonesian Independence Day, a ceremony will be held at the State Palace and broadcast online. The link to watch the 78th Indonesian Independence Day ceremony at the State Palace is as follows.
It is known that the flag presentation ceremony to commemorate the 78th anniversary of Indonesian independence on August 17, 2023, which will be held at the State Palace, will be broadcast live on the national TV channel and live on the channel of the Presidential Secretariat on YouTube.
For those who want to watch online, here is the link to watch the Indonesian Independence 78th Anniversary Ceremony at the State Palace through the President’s Secretariat YouTube channel.
Link to nonton live stream: https://www.youtube.com/live/OEedFlsJtW4?feature=share
Read also:This is the traffic organization for the Heritage Flag Carnival from Monas Palace before and after the ceremony on August 17, 2023.
August 17, 2023 Rules for the ceremony at the Palace
It should also be noted that there are several recommendations for holding a ceremony on August 17 to commemorate the 78th anniversary of the independence of the Republic of Indonesia on the grounds of the State Palace. Based on a Circular Letter (SE) from the Minister of State Secretariat, the guidelines are as follows.
– The President of the Republic of Indonesia acts as a ceremonial inspector. The Pasquibraka (Heritage Flag Raising Troop) and the Indonesian National Armed Forces and the Police Honor Squads then served in full formation.
– Invited guests for the Indonesian Independence Ceremony at the State Palace are composed of heads of government agencies, BI Governor, Indonesian Advanced Cabinet Ministers, Attorney General, Commander of the Indonesian National Armed Forces, Chief of Police, Ambassadors and other invitees. guests and the public who have registered at https://www..pandang.istanapresiden.go.id.
– Participants in the ceremony, including the President and invited guests, as well as the public participating in the flag-raising ceremony, must wear regional traditional dress or national dress.
Read also:50 indonesia 78th birthday greetings in slang, upload to social media status
Indonesian Independence Day Event Series 17 August 2023 at Central Level
Based on Circular No. B-761/M/S/TU.00.04/08/2023 of the Secretary of State of the Republic of Indonesia on “Guidelines for Celebrating the 78th Anniversary of Indonesian Independence in 2023”, please refer to the following chart. for a series of events on Thursday, August 17, 2023 at the State Palace
- At 08:30 WIB: Heritage Flag Ceremony and Proclamation Text held at National Monument Cross – Arjuna Vijay Statue – Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat – Merdeka Palace Yard.
- 09:00 WIB: art exhibition in the courtyard of the Merdeka Palace.
- At 10.00 WIB: Ceremony honoring the Seconds of the Declaration of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia, which took place in the courtyard of the Merdeka Palace.
- 15.45 WIB: Art show in the courtyard of the Merdeka Palace.
17.00 WIB: The ceremony of lowering the Red and White Flag, which took place in the courtyard of the Merdeka Palace.
- 19.00 WIB: video mapping show held at Monas
This is an overview of the link to watch the 78th Indonesian Independence Day Ceremony at the National Palace, complete with ceremony guidelines and a series of events schedule for August 17, 2023. We hope this information is helpful!
Authors: Ulil Azmi