Klinik Farma – WhatsApp has become one of the most popular communication platforms in the world, allowing users to communicate via text, voice and video. Not so long ago, WhatsApp introduced the screen sharing feature, do you know how to share your screen on WhatsApp?
The newly introduced Screen Sharing feature allows users to share their screen with a contact during a video call. The WhatsApp screen sharing method is also very simple.
It’s a very useful tool for collaborating, sharing information, or providing visual directions to your friends, family, or colleagues. Here is a guide on how to share screen on whatsapp.
Kara Whatsapp Screen Sharing
– Make sure the WhatsApp app on mobile, desktop and web is up to date.
– After that, open the WhatsApp application on your device.
– Go to the private or group chat you want to share your screen with.
– Tap the camera icon at the top of the screen to start a video call.
– Then tap the right arrow icon at the bottom of the screen.
– You will see the “Start Now” option – click it.
– Then open any document (eg PPT, Word, PDF), image, app or website that you want to share with the hangout participants.
– After that, return to the WhatsApp video call and click “Stop Sharing” to stop screen sharing.
The only option available to a user during a video call on a phone or tablet is to share the entire screen.
Thus, all actions on the user’s screen will be visible to other participants in the WhatsApp video call.
However, when using the screen sharing feature via desktop WhatsApp, users have two options. They can share the entire screen (sharing your screen) or only the currently open application window (sharing your window), as shown in the image above.
With WhatsApp’s screen sharing feature, you can easily share information, help friends or colleagues in real time, and work together in situations that require visual guidance. This is becoming a very useful tool in an increasingly digital world. Be sure to follow the WhatsApp screen sharing steps above to activate and use this feature seamlessly in WhatsApp video calls.
Thus, a brief overview of how to share the last screen of WhatsApp that you can use. I hope the above information is useful to you!
Authors: Muhammad Zuhdi Hidayat